How to Link Aadhar card to Corporation Bank Account:
It is important to link your account with Aadhaar card. If you will not do so, your bank will close or suspend your account.
First of all…. Do you know “What is Aadhaar Card?”
Aadhaar is a 12 Digit Unique Photo ID Proof. This is accepted all across the nation.
In this article, you will get full guide for Aadhaar Seeding. You will also know the benefits of linking Aadhaar with bank account.
Let’s dive right in.
What are the benefits of Aadhaar Linking?
There are so many benefits of linking Aadhaar card with bank account. You can get many govt. schemes & subsidies. Check some important benefits below:
1.) A subsidy for commodity products.
2.) Direct benefit transfer.
4.) Tribal welfare scheme.
5.) MANREGA Payment.
Do you want to get these benefits and services?
If your answer is YES…
Then, you must link your Aadhaar number with your bank account.
Benefits of linking Aadhar
Now, to avail many government schemes benefits or to avail subsidy, you will need to link aadhar card to account.
Apart from this, there are so many advantages can be taken directly if you link your aadhar number with your bank account.
Some of the benefits are given below.
- Aadhar Card is a nationally accepted valid KYC document that can be used to present your identity.
- Users can get the subsidy such as LPG etc. directly in their bank account.
- Account Holders can get following benefits.
- A pension.
- Scholarship money.
- MNREGA wages.
- Welfare funds
- Many other schemes which are provided by the government of India.
- Aadhar Number provides a safety channel that holds leakages of govt. spending.
- The Aadhar number can also be utilized for following purpose.
- Booking train tickets online.
- Passport applying procedure.
- Many other online services where there is needed to present your identity.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory for filing a tax return. All the taxpayers need to provide their Aadhar number in online taxes filling procedure.
- Aadhar card is your photo identity proof, so, it can be used for many other purposes where there is a need to show your identity.
Methods to Link Aadhar card to Corporation Bank Account
- By online mode: In online mode, you may link your Aadhar card number (12 digits) with your net banking details.
- You will need to access your net banking account with your user ID and password (reset corporation bank password) to link it to your account.
- Using offline mode: If you want to link aadhar card to your bank account then you should visit your bank branch with a Hard copy of Aadhar card and with your bank passbook.
- By SMS mode and IVRS: you can link your Aadhar card number (12 digits) by sending SMS also (Complete information is not available yet now but we will soon update it).
- By ATM: If you have debit card/ ATM card then you can link your account with addhar number by visiting Corporation ATM machine.
The Stepwise details to link your aadhar card number to your bank account is given below.
Link Aadhar Card to Corporation Bank Account Using Internet Banking
- First of all, visit the net banking retails website- www.corpretail.com
- Then, you will need to enter your user id and password and then click submit button to log in your “net banking account”.
- Next, go to the ‘Online Request’ Tab and click on that link.
- Then, go to the “Update Aadhar No” option and click.
- After this, you will need to update aadhar number and for that, you will have to do as followi.
- Select your branch.
- Enter 15 digits account number.
- Then, Enter the mobile number.
- Enter aadhar number & confirm it again.
- Then click “Save” button.
Then, bank will verify your details. If they found it to be true, they will approve your request.
On successful update, you will get a confirmation SMS on your registered number that your aadhar has been linked to your bank account successfully.
Link Aadhar card by visiting branch
You can link aadhar card to your bank account in offline mode also.
For that first, visit your bank branch then submit a photocopy of your aadhar and bank passbook to the bank official.
After verification, the bank will link aadhar card to your account.
You will just need to provide your Aadhar card and bank passbook.
- First, visit your bank home branch with your Aadhar card and bank passbook.
- Then, fill the Aadhar seeding application form and submit the photocopy of Aadhar along with a photocopy of passbook at the bank counter.
- The bank representative will verify your details, match it with your original documents and then proceed further. If the information provided by you is correct then after all these verifications they will update it to your account.
- On successful completion of the aadhar linking process, you will get a confirmation SMS that your aadhar card has been linked to your account.
Link Aadhaar card with Corporation bank via sms
You can do Corporation bank aadhaar link by sms also. This is the easiest way of linking your aadhar number with your account.
You will have to send a message in below format for sending your aadhar.
- AADHAAR <space>12-Digit Aadhaar card Number <space> Corporation bank Account Number
Example: If your Aadhaar Number is “526525365253” and your 15 digit corporation bank account number is “SB\01\016253” then you will need to send a message that should be in the format – AADHAAR 526525365253 016253
Note: Unfortunately, the complete procedure of linking aadhar number to bank is not provided by the bank yet on its official website. So, keep in touch with us as we will soon update this post.
Aadhar Seeding by visiting Corporation Bank ATM
If you want to link aadhar to your account then you have ATM option also.
For this, you must have your Corporation Bank ATM/ Debit card then you can visit any Corporation Bank ATM Machine and follow below steps.
- First of all, visit the Corporation Bank ATM.
- Then, insert ATM cum Debit card and select “Aadhar Registration” option which is available under “Service” category.
- It will prompt you to enter your Aadhar number twice.
- Confirm it and submit the same and on successful completion, you will receive a receipt of seeding the request.
- Once your aadhar number linked to Bank account then you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
Note: This web page is dedicated to the linking process of aadhar to Corporation bank account.
So, you can bookmark this web page to get the latest updates about ‘How to link aadhar card to corporation bank account’.