How to add beneficiary in Corporation Bank Net Banking:
Corporation Bank is one of the reputed public sector banks in India that provides various facilities including Internet banking to their customers.
Bank branch IfSC code
Who can add beneficiary?
All existing Corporation Bank Net Banking account holders can add the beneficiaries.
Users must have a valid user ID and password for login internet banking.
Steps Required For Online Fund Transfer
Add Beneficiary details
Then, Activate Beneficiary.
Finally, Transfer Funds or Money.
Steps to Add beneficiary in Corporation Bank – [Inter-Bank]
First of all, visit the official website of bank retails banking at https://www.corpretail.com .
Then, enter Net banking User ID and click “Continue” button.
- Now, type your password and click “Login” button.
- After clicking the Login button, you will be on your net banking homepage. There you will need to click “Fund Transfer” option.
- Then, open link – “Third Party- NEFT/ RTGS”. Next you to need to click “Beneficiary Maintenance” option.
- Now, you will see NEFT/ RTGS Maintenance page. There you can add other bank beneficiary details by clicking on “Add Payee” button.
- Then, “NEFT/ RTGS add payee-New” Form will open. Now you will need to fill this form with required details such as:-
- Your name
- Account number (NEFT account number is same thing).
- IFSC code
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- After that, click “Submit” button.
- Then, you should check your filled details, if everything is correct then enter “Authorization Password”.
- Finally, click “Confirm” and “OK” button.
- Now, you will receive “Activation Code” on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the “Activation Code” and click “Submit” button.
- Once, you click submit button, you will see a following confirmation message:
“beneficiary added successfully, you will receive reference number through mobile to activate the payee.”
- You should also note that you can add maximum five beneficiaries per day.
Steps to add beneficiary in Corporation Bank – Intra-bank
- After Login to your net banking account, Click “Fund Transfer” option.
- Then, click “Third Party- Corp bank”.
- Next, click “Beneficiary Maintenance” option,
- Then, click “Add Payee” and fill the form and submit.
Note: You can fill the form as per above instructions as we already discussed in inter-bank beneficiary section.
Steps to activate beneficiary
- To activate an added beneficiary, go to “Beneficiary Maintenance” option.
- Then click “Activate Payee” option.
- Now, you can check beneficiary details and status.
- You will have to click short name link to activate beneficiary. So, click short name link of the beneficiary.
- Then, beneficiary details appear on the screen. Check the details and click “Activate” button.
- Then, enter the reference number that you have received on your registered mobile number. After that, click “Confirm” button.
- Finally, you will see a confirmation message display that “Beneficiary activated successfully.
- You can transfer funds to this beneficiary after 24 hours only.
- Till then you can send maximum Rs.10000/- per transactions up to limit of Rs.25000/- in a total of this beneficiary”.
Steps to Transfer funds to beneficiary
After adding a beneficiary and activation process, you can check the status of the beneficiary through “View Payee” option.
It shows Active status.
Now, you can transfer funds with NEFT or RTGS.
- First, you need to click “NEFT Transfer” link.
- Then, select branch name/ corporation bank 15 digit account number, beneficiary short name, enter a payment amount, schedule date, remarks (if you want), mobile number etc. and then tick the box of terms of conditions. Finally, click “Submit” button.
- Now, you will need to enter authorization password and then click “Confirm” to complete the transactions.
- Then, enter OTP received on your registered mobile number and click “Submit” button.
- The payment will be credited to the beneficiary account. You can save the transaction report in PDF format.
Corporation Bank IMPS charges
|IMPS done through branch||Rs 10/- per transaction|
|IMPS through Net Banking||Rs 5/- per transaction|
|IMPS through Mobile Banking App||NIL|
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to add beneficiary in Corporation Bank Net Banking”.
So, you can bookmark this page to get the latest updates related to the “How to add beneficiary in Corporation Bank Net Banking”.